Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Monique and Co. in the TEXAS BLUEBONNETT FLOWERS!

robertson111


robertson fam
I first met Monique a long long time ago when I photographed her wedding! Then I hired her sister to work for me, and that had to be about 13 or 14 years ago! Its so great when people value you as a photographer and wouldnt think of going to any other photographer. Shes awesome thats all i can say!
Shes a sweetheart and a very positive person.
I had a great time today and I crossed my fingers that the rain would stop and guess what it did! Not a drop fell on us!
We had a great time. Can you tell that Monique is due to have her baby in only 2 weeks?
Thanks yall!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Monique said...

Thanks Dixie!! We had the best of fun today as well!! Cody and the kids couldn't quit talking about you on the way home. You are such an awesome person, I always enjoy spending the day with you! Can't wait to see you in a few!! :)