Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Monday, March 29, 2010

The first signs of spring..Girl Scout Cookies


girl scouts 1

My adorable neighbors have 2 daughters that are girl scouts. I look forward to them coming every year ! Since I was a brownie myself once, I'm helping them out. If you want some of the delicious mouthwatering cookies, just shoot me an email at PDixie@sw.rr.com and Ill give you their phone number. They had a huge truck deliver cases and cases, and they are not spoken for yet. So they've got plenty.! Ive done my part. Ive already bought a box of everything they have and 9 boxes of thin mints.! My husband and son and I are weak in the knees for those minty chocolate devils!
So let me know and Ill hook you up! They are only $3.50 a box and you know its for a good cause!
PDixie@sw.rr.com email me your flavor choices. They are as follows Thin Mints, Caramel delites (used to be called Samoyan) Peanut Butter Patties, Peanut Butter Sandwhich, Shortbread, Thanks-a-lots (which are Crunch Fudge coated on one side cookies) Lemon and Daisy go rounds (which are low fat cookies!)
http://www.girlscouts.org


mints
g scout flavors
Pin It!

No comments: