Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

An Awesome Photo Workshop for Women


I'm so excited to be going to Scarlett Lillians new workshop! Its going to be awesome! I went to see her and spend a day with her one on one workshop back in Sept. 09/09/09 and now I get to go again! I highly recommend Scarlett, shes so natural, a great teacher and you don't feel intimidated.
She has such a fun and casual style of photography but is very professional in her business practices and has skyrocketed to a very popular wedding photographer in Florida!
Shes been awarded Jacksonville's Photographer of the Year and lots of other Kudos.
I don't know if she still has openings, but the info is here. Scarlett Lillian.

Shes an amazing photographer, a precious daughter, brilliant businesswoman and not afraid to proclaim her love of the Lord!
Pin It!

No comments: