Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Friday, January 29, 2010

VEGAS BABY!





Sorry I haven't been around. I just returned from 6 days in Las Vegas where I attended a Photographic workshop on Business.

It was my 2nd time to attend this workshop and it was very enlightening. It sharpened m y business skills and also learned some great new Photographic Techniques. In the evening hours, when we were out of Class, we got to see a bit of Vegas, (that was my 5th visit to the City) and saw the dancing waters at the Bellagio hotel. Ill admit, it was very impressive and the song "My heart will go on, by Celine Dion" Played, and I actually wept! It was so moving!!!!

The best part was that my Best Friend Francie, of 33 years and her husband were there too! He has a wedding and portrait studio in Canyon Texas, and we attended the seminar together. We went to Peter Liks gallery in the Forum at Caesers Palace and Tom bought his "America" book. It was a great time! http://www.peterlik.com/


What a wonderful time. Las Vegas has so much more to offer than meets the eye. Its always good to get home, however, I was wearing short sleeved shirts and enjoying the sunshine there and it was quite a shock as I exited the airport at DFW and that wind hit me!
Glad to be back home, Ill catch up on Emails and calls Monday.
HUGS!!! xoxoxoxoxo
Pin It!

No comments: