Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ramblings from a southern girl....


Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. Its been almost 4 years since I started this blog and its a lot of work keeping it up.
My family comes first sometimes (well most times) and our son has been playing lots of football games (they are doing great this year, its his Junior year and on Varsity)and things going on with my 2 little grandsons!

Ill blog the shoots from this week soon, so stay tuned. I wanted to remind you guys to please stay safe on Halloween! Look out for cars, take flashlights and be safe. Even better, if your church is putting on an event, go to that! Those can be so much fun. I remember bobbing for apples and Halloween parties at our church when I was growing up!
First Baptist Church is having a Fall Festival Saturday, They are safer and can be a lot more fun! I just wanted to touch base with you guys, we appreciate and love you all and sorry we've been a bit absent here lately!
HUGS!
Dixie and the gang! OH PS I took the Halloween video of my son and I down, he was a bit embarrassed by it. so I honored my son and took it down. :-) So Im going to go brew some Hot Apple Cider and snuggle by the fire with the dog, lol, or my husband, Bruce, whomever will snuggle with me this evening. lol. Goodnight!!!
Pin It!

No comments: