Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Jaelyn

When i first saw Jaelyn, all I could think was Wow! What beautiful eyes! The one thing Ive always wanted was big beautiful green eyes. My mother has beautiful green eyes, my daughter has green eyes, and my Husband has the same Large beautiful green eyes and my son has them too.
and what did I get stuck with? Light Brown. Almost yellow brown, small almond shaped eyes. Oh well....
Anyway, Ihad a lot of fun with Jaelyn, She is going to study nursing after graduation, she loves to Dance as well. She was on the Burkburnett Babes Dance Team for three years. Her favorite ice cream flavor is vanilla and she her fav tv show is Greys Anatomy.
Thanks so much Jaelyn and mom for a great evening!
Pin It!

No comments: