Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stunning Stevie!


Recently I got to meet Stevie. One of my former clients Sarah brought her in and we had a great time! However I got stung by fire ants, she saw a huge spider and then later , mosquito's attacked us all, we still had fun. Stevie is planning on becoming an x ray technician and her fave ice cream flavor is chocolate! She loves all kinds of music and just a delightful young lady!
Once during her shoot, a big giant dog that looked like he was part Pitt Bull and part Doberman Pinser came up to us and scared us. I yelled "everybody freeze!" while this giant dog sniffed us each one at a time. I admit I was scared, but after a while we figured out he had tags and was somebody's baby and was sweet. But it made for a few scary moments. That's what we get for going into these weird areas in and out of town. ha ha.
thanks Stevie for being so brave! (and Sarah and mom for helping assist me!)
Pin It!

1 comment:

Jena Alviti said...

Dixie - I am new to your site and work but this series is just too stunning not to comment on!!! What a gorgeous girl and beautiful warm light! Look forward to more of your awesome work!


ps - where can i get a pair of her teal cowboy boots up north?!?! i'm in love with them!