Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Friday Night Lights



Its been a really crazy week, but Melaney has really been holding her own with me all week! Since school and MSU resumed classes, we have had 2 employees leave our employ. For a high school girl, she is such a fast learner and such a sweetheart! What I like best is she doesn't complain and she even worked until 10 pm last night to help me to get caught up! Now that's dedication! (and i/ we do reward dedication.)

I will get to blogging my shoots later, but in the meantime, i wanted to show you this fun poster that I made for our sons football team. I have about 8 hours invested in this thing. I was wondering what version you guys like better.? It has their schedule on it and the jersey is our sons friend Lorenzo (who weighs 320 lbs!)
Hes a great guy. So I thought I would showcase his jersey. Oh by the way, Burk won their first game of the year over sweetwater 14-0. And their defense is ranked 2nd in the State! WOOT!
Thanks! Have a great week!


Pin It!

No comments: