Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Saturday, August 08, 2009

A very nice letter from a satisfied Seniors Mom.

Dixie,

I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE PICTURES OF "DARING DYLAN." THEY ARE AMAZING...SIMPLY AMAZING!!! I'M IN TOTAL AWE...especially the one with the soccer ball. I LOVE IT!!!
I can't wait until the viewing...I hope they're not all that good or I'll go broke! Just to confirm...our viewing is next Thur at 4:00, correct?

Again, I just CAN'T BELIEVE how good these pictures are! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! This was his first photo session (besides the standard kid pictures and Christmas Card pictures). I have a beautiful, blonde daughter that you'll be seeing before too long.

Thanks so much...I can't quit staring at it...it is better than anything I could have imagined!!!

Thank you,

R. Hillard
Pin It!

No comments: