Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Heidi

buckle2

spurs3

Heidi

truck H

Today I got to hang out with Heidi. She is just a darling beautiful girl. I photographed her brother a couple of years ago, and he could honestly be a model!
Shes got her parents good looks too and we had so much fun!
We took my truck out to a friend of mines place. He has goats, chickens, a goose, an Australian blue heeler dog, horses and even a LONGHORN!
She was so at home with all these animals and she even turned the shy longhorn into her friend!
She has such a sweet calm demeanor about her. And I hear she is a really good at barrell racing, which I get to photograph soon too!

Then when we were almost done with pics, we stopped at a remote place out in the country on our way home and my truck battery died.
Fortunately, a good Samaritan stopped to help us and jump started my battery.
So after sweating, pushing, waiting and getting bit by bugs, we finally were back on our way. Was she upset, or her mom upset? No way! They said they had fun and we got home safely.
Thank you Heidi, for such a memorable day and you too Mary. I had fun with you and I have a surprise for you for being such good sports today!


longhorn lickheidi flowers
Pin It!

No comments: