Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Friday, August 21, 2009

Clever Kelsey

Kelsey Frame

Yesterday I got to photograph Kelsey. Sometimes when you meet people, you can just tell they are super intelligent and on the ball. Kelsey is one of those people. I told her that I can see her becoming Mayor or even a Senator someday. Shes got that leadership quality, brains beauty as well! And she is fun and daring too! And take a look at that beautiful dress! It was over 100 degrees when we did some of her shoot outdoors, but did she complain? NO! We had a great time, thank you Kelsey for driving so far for your Senior Portraits!

(I hand tinted part of her image to bring out the colors, I love doing this, i used to do it with oils and lacquer, but now i do it digitally.)
Pin It!

No comments: