Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Amber and Payton finally said "I DO"

I usually don't put weddings on my blog, I have a private password protected area for that, but Amber and Payton are so special and they gave me permission could so here goes! I first met this precious couple about 5 years ago when I photographed both of their senior portraits. They were such a cute couple and now they are married! I can tell that they have a true love for one another and it was a beautiful wedding. I was so honored that they asked me to be their photographer.
They got double coverage with Lauren shooting alongside me and Melanie handling all the other details. Congratulations to you both, It was a beautiful night! and can you believe how fabulous her dress is! Thanks guys and enjoy your honeymoon. Amber Storyboard

Amber going to the chapel


kiss gazebo
Pin It!

No comments: