Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Holland Turns One!

Holland Fairy
Little Precious Holland turned one last week and I'm so excited to take her one year portraits today! She has been coming to our studio since before she was born each and every single month, and we've got some beautiful images. She is in our "Watch me Grow" plan and we have some beautiful photos of her! Here is one from today.
I'm fresh from vacation and it was so great to have her in today!
She is so delicate and sweet and her baby talk is so sweet. She has the cutest little voice. Ill post more later,but Lauren (my asst. photo and graphic artist) and I right now are so excited at the images we got of her today! Thanks Leah and Kirk for bringing her in!
Pin It!

No comments: