Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Monday, June 22, 2009

CHICAGO

Chicago View
Chicago is beautiful! I shot this today from the 94th floor of the John Hancock Building. It was swaying back and forth, and breathtaking. Wow, what a romantic Trip my husband has shown me the past few days! Its beautiful here! I saw the Building where Oprah Lives too! Chanel, The Cheesecake Factory, Ralph Lauren, Bloomingdale's, Saks, Burberry, Chicago has it all. More pics to come later. We saw the Cubs game too, The Cubs won! Wrigley field is amazing. I cant believe my husband has worked here for 10 years and he just now took the time to take me on a trip here. The weather couldn't be better. Warm but not hot, and the breeze off the lake is so nice.
wrigley field


Chicago Cubs
Pin It!

No comments: