Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Renee Wilson and Michelle Aguilar from The Biggest Loser!




Wow, Who besides me is a huge fan of the BIGGEST LOSER Show?! I love it. This season has been a good one, and I have to admit that Renee was my favorite! Shes so sensitive and kind and beautiful both inside and out. Her gorgeous daughter Michelle is amazing too! I hope that Michelle wins and I think she will! (And they are Texans from the Metroplex area which is even cooler!)


Renee is only 1 year older than me, but she looks like she could be Michelle's sister. They both are so kind hearted and sweet. I just love them. I can't wait till next weeks finale! The only person I don't like on the show is Vickie. She seems shallow and selfish to me. Her heart is tougher and shes meaner. Ive never written about shows on my Blog here but I cant help it. I love the show and I love these ladies! And I know what its like to be estranged from your daughter for a while too. I guess I have a lot in common with them, that's why I like them so much.


I hope you tune in next week to see it. Its December 16Th 9 pm Central Time LIVE!


Its gonna be good! If you arnt a fan of the show, you might watch and I bet you will become entranced like me. Here's a link to their site. http://www.nbc.com/The_Biggest_Loser/


How cool it would be if I got to photograph them someday! It would be awesome!

Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bonjour I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality site!
Just thought this is a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Laurence Todd
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/golf-party-supplies.html]golf Party Supplies[/url].