Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Sunday, July 08, 2007

A Master photographer that I truly admire gave me this about 21 years ago. Ive had it hanging on my wall ever since. Im sitting looking at it now, and I thought I would share it with you all.
Its really beautiful. -Dixie


A Photographer’s Prayer


I have been given the gift of SIGHT, the gift to truly see a feeling, a personality.

I have been given the art of CARING. To know each one is special…exactly as they are.

I have been given a very special TALENT. To take the magic of an individual smile and capture it forever.

I have been given the ABILITY to hold memories for others, in turn to hold dear.

I have been given the PRIVILEGE to share in the more precious times of another’s life, in laughter, joy and tears.

Please give me the RESPECT for others at all times ,to let them know how truly special they are.

Please give me the KNOWLEDGE to not only grow in technical expertise, but also in character.

Please give me the STRENGTH not to let life’s problems overwhelm me and become larger than they are.

And above all, let me keep a LOVE of life, more than my heart can hold; so that by sharing what has been given me, I will be the BEST I CAN BE!

AMEN
Pin It!

No comments: