Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th of July!



Its the Fourth of July already! Hope you guys had fun! Its 11:00 and we are home watching the fireworks in our neighborhood. A lot of our neighbors have some fantastic fireworks they are setting off. Heres a couple of pictures I took. My son and neighborhood friends shot this firework off! It was loud!


We had a great day-we stayed home this year and swam in the pool, and listen to music and grilled Bar B qued chicken and steak and made home made ice cream.


Its been a beautiful day.


Hope you all had a good one.


Also hope you like the new song on my senior site http://www.photosbydixie.com/


Its Faith Hill and it reminds me of summers when I was a kid.

The song "Fireflies" was written by a housewife and mother of 5! Shes a beautiful woman named Lori Mckenna http://www.lorimckenna.com/

Faith Hill discovered her and the rest is history. Faith recorded 3 of her songs on her last album. This song is my favorite.

I used to catch Fireflies at my grandmothers house in Van Texas. I love it!



Happy Fourth of July. (And Happy Birthday to Tom Cruise. Today is his birthday!)






CONTEST

My friend and I today decided to have a contest. We gave each other 15 minutes to create 3 cool pictures around town. Sara lives in Oklahoma and we drove around a small town for only 15 minutes in seperate cars.

These are the 3 images I came up with. I love small towns, they have so much character.

The biker guy literally flew past me and I didnt even have time to focus. I spotted him coming down the road and got ready.

Pin It!

No comments: