Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Sunday, July 15, 2007

BRAGGING RIGHTS.


Okay, Time for me to brag on my one and only Son. Friday we had a very difficult day. We had to attend a funeral and say our goodbyes and lay to rest my hsubands grandmother. My son was wonderful. He was strong and brave, however, I did see a couple of tears when a poem was read about her.

All our family was there, and they were all so excited to see how Scott had grown. He looked so nice in his suit. (He actually likes to wear Suits sometimes.) Even though hes a tough football player and Power lifter, he likes nice clothes too! Hes also in the Junior National Honor Society (makes all As and is in Pre Ap classes!)

Here is a photo of him and his grandmother, I took on Friday. Last year at this time, he was almost the same height as her. Hes almost 6 foot now and 205 lbs.

Mostly Im proud that he is a Christan and he makes me and his father so proud. Hes wise beyond his years and very rarely ever dissapoints us.

I just dont know how I got so lucky to have such a terrific son. Hes got a very sweet girlfriend, Audrey, that hes been with the past year. He treats her like a queen.
(And would you guess hes only 14?) Hes learning to drive and is a natural! Ive only given him a few lessons and hes great!
I thank God every single day for the blessing of giving me this boy. Hes so tender hearted and kind to everyone he meets.
(Oh I forgot to tell this part. He is a power lifter and he recently squatted 550 pounds! Hes amazing in all sorts of ways. THANK YOU GOD!
Pin It!

No comments: