Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Friday, June 08, 2007

Artistic Image




Hey Gang! Boy we had a really hectic week! But we survived!


Thank you to my staff! You deserve a well rested weekend.


Just wanted to show you guys, an image I created tonight (After work and after I mowed the yard and after the Dance Recital)


This is an image Im entering into a contest. The contest is for Pros and shows off your digital imaging talent.


This image was created from 5 other photographs.


I drew in the aliens bodies free hand myself, and the stars and the car and headlights coming towards the aliens.




I dont know what to title it yet. Any suggestions? In case you are wondering.. I got the inspiration and images after we went to Roswell New Mexico recently.


Send your title suggestions to me at pdixie@sw.rr.com




Thanks gang!


Pin It!

No comments: