Senior Photos Book a Session Kind Words The Artist Image Map

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Memorial Day weekend


The studio will be Closed on Thursday and Friday May 24th & 25th.
We will reopen on Tuesday our regular hours. Have a good Memorial Day weekend.


Have a great Memorial day weekend. I will be enjoying the outdoors with my family. (If it doesnt rain).
Here is some beautiful outdoor furniture available from HORCHOW, my all time favorite store.

http://www.horchow.com

Fire up the grill and have a good time, and remember the reason we celebrate this holiday. For those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country.

My adorable Neice Ashleigh who lives in Frisco just received the Presidential Award for physical fitness. To get this award a child has to be in the top 15%
Ashleigh is a cheerleader and plays soccor.
She looks and acts so much like I did at her age. Im excited she is coming to visit me this summer for a whole week! Pictured are my sister Angela, neice Ash and her dad Patrick.
WAY TO GO ASH!!! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!


Pin It!

No comments: