Its that time of year again. Look at the cutest strawberry I ever saw!
Thursday, October 20, 2011
I came across the most amazing Pumpkin carver! This man, Ray Villafane is amazing! He can make a pumpkin into a work of art. From what I understand he is an artist and sculptur and lives in Michigan. Just check out his website. I think you can order pumpkins from him starting at $400, but not sure. His website is a bit vague. But enjoy his worth nonetheless! He's amazing! Hes also on facebook. Check him out! http://villafanestudios.com
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
10 Things God Won't Ask When You Die.
1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove. He'll ask how many people did you give a ride to who didn't have transportation.
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house. He'll ask how many people did you invite into your home.
3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your closet. He'll ask how many did you help clothe.
4. God won't ask what your highest salary was. He'll ask if you compromised your character to get it.
5. God won't ask what your job title was. He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God won't ask about how popular you were. He'll ask how many people to were you a friend.
7. God won't ask about what neighborhood you were in. He'll ask if you were a good neighbor.
8. God won't ask about the color of your skin. He'll ask about the content of your character.
9. God won't ask about the things you didn't understand. He'll ask about how well you acted upon that which you did know.
10. God won't ask about why it took you so long to seek salvation. He'll lovingly take you in his arms and call you his child.
Sunday, October 09, 2011
Saturday, October 08, 2011
I love this family. I was very fortunate to get to photograph the mom and dads wedding, and so to photography their family portraits and childrens senior portraits is so sweet! We had a great day that started at the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens and ended at their beautiful Log Cabin home in the country. We got so many beautiful shots I dont know which to show. I felt so at home at their home. They are the kind of people that when you are around them, you just feel good. And then they even let me stay for an amazing dinner of ELK! They are awesome, thanks again Gilley family, it was pure joy for me. :-)
Thursday, October 06, 2011
Decorating your childs nursery with a professional portrait is a great idea. Ive been providing wall portraits for my clients childrens rooms for 16 years! We are about to carry a beautiful line of frames, that will compliment your childs rooms. I cant wait for you to see them! And they come in beautiful colors, not just wood tones, but pastel colors to match any room!